Minecraft Pocket edition (PE) is very enthralling and is loved by all the Minecraft players. But the question arises of how to play Minecraft pocket edition multiplayer. Follow the quick steps below.
Table of Contents
Here are the simple steps on how to play Minecraft pocket edition with friends.
1. Minecraft PE must be installed on your phone or tablet, then open it. Apps running on low-RAM devices may need to be closed to improve performance.
2. In the center of your screen, click “Play.”
3. You’ll see a mostly blank screen when you open the app. Right towards the bottom of the tabs, tap “New World.”
4. Tap “My World” in the tiny box that appears.
5. If you don’t like the name, change it! It’s just important that you’ll be able to identify it.
6. Tap the “Advanced” button on the top right. It is optional
7. You may disable limitless worlds and caverns by tapping “Old” on the left, just above the “Survival” button. Again this step is optional
8. For the time being, you may just leave the “Seed” field empty.
9. Tap the “Survival” button at the bottom left.
10. Then, in the lower right corner of your screen, choose “Generate World.”
It will create the whole universe.
First Night at Minecraft PE Edition
The “quit to title” button may be used to stop your game before you begin playing it. In PE, time continues to pass even while the game is stopped, you may use the Pause button on iOS or the back sign-on Android to pause the game.
When it comes to crafting, there is a big difference between PC and PE Minecraft versions. Shaped crafting is used in the PC edition, although in this version the crafting system relies on the player’s knowledge of available tools, materials, and recipes.
There is no time to spend on your first day of survival in Minecraft PE since the days are just 20 minutes long. Minutes into the day will be the format.
0 to 0.15 minutes
Your first task is to collect the bearings. Check out the following things:
1. For Woods collect the trees
2. Possible shelter locations
3. Mobs of pig, cow, sheep, and chicken
4. Exposed ores such as Coal, Iron, etc.
From 0.15-1:00 Minutes
The first take to creating woods is to find trees. Wood is a must for the beginning survivalist, whether it takes just a few seconds or requires you to scavenge about for a while. It’s time to start slicing it up. You can do this with your fist. Six wood blocks are needed for this process to be complete. As many as a few trees can do this.
From 1 to 1:15 Minutes
In your inventory, hit the inventory icon that appears like three dots, and then choose the bookshelf on the bottom-left. Make it five times out of wood boards. One piece of wood and twenty boards should be in your possession.
Make a crafting table while you’re still in your inventory.
Place the crafting table near you. To access its interface, tap it. Make a pickaxe out of wood.
From 2:00 to 2:45
To find the stone, dig a few blocks beneath you. To get out, dig three steps down with your axe in a ladder fashion. Return to your workstation. Make an axe out of stone.
From 2:45 to 3:00
Return to the mine where you began. Dig up another 16 stones.
From 3:00 to 3:15
Create a slew of new items right now. An iron ore miner’s toolkit includes a furnace, axe, shovel, sword, and hoe.
From 3:15 to 4:00
Build a shelter out of the materials you gather. Wood, cobblestone, or mud are all possibilities at this stage.
From 4:00 to 4:30
The interface of your furnace may be opened by placing it on the floor and tapping it. Smelting objects is possible using the furnace. The fuel is in the bottom slot, and the product is at the top. Wood planks should be placed in the bottom slot, and two logs should be placed in the top one. That’s going to cook now. Get the hell out of there.
From 4:15 to 4:45
Prepare your haven. An underground cave, for example, may be used for this purpose. There’s nothing wrong with using your startup mine as a starter home. If you’ve built an aboveground home, you can use 6 wood planks to build a door; if you’ve built an underground house, you can use 4 wood planks to build a trapdoor. Torches and dirt or cobblestone may be used to keep enemies away from your subterranean home.
From 4:45 to 5:00
Remove charcoal from the furnace’s slot to the right as the sun begins to set. Make torches by clicking on your crafting table. Place bricks by tapping on them and allowing yourself to be illuminated. Keep some around your home as a defense against monsters. Make sure you have a place to sleep so that you can rest well at night. Three pieces of wool and three pieces of wood are required.
Read More Minecraft Caves And Cliffs Part 2 Update
Those are the basics of how to play Minecraft pocket edition multiplayer. Hope these steps would help you ace the game.