Shiva is a common person from the Streets of Rage series, showing up as a supervisor since Streets of Rage 2. He previously went about as Mr. X’s right-hand man in the Syndicate Crime Organization in Streets of Rage 2 and Streets of Rage 3. He has made a fresh start in Streets of Rage 4 and carries on with an unassuming life running his own dojo.
Shiva is a solid Asian-American man, around similar age as his adversary turned-companion Axel Stone. He has medium-length dark (or dull pale blue) hair and a to some degree threatening yet focused look.
Firstly, In his introduction in Streets of Rage 2, he dresses in conventional dark Koppou-ken clothing. It’s showing some portion of his thoracic muscles, jeans. Also Showing preparing shoes, alongside a slim red headband, scarf belt, and fingerless kickboxing gloves.
Then In Streets of Rage 3, his clothing and hair share a similar shading, the shirt/gi is totally open and shows his pectoral and stomach regions in general, and the fingerless gloves are supplanted by straightforward sweatbands of a similar shade of the clothing.
At the American port, his “standard” range for hair and clothing is naval force blue as Round 1 chief and has a backwoods green range in the event that the player faces him again as the Stage 7 manager in the terrible closure course.
His Streets of Rage 4 clothing is a return to his outfit in the subsequent game, then again, actually his gi presently has a yellow trim, with its right side totally free and hanging down (showing that side of his uncovered chest, shoulder, and arm), he wears red armbands rather than fingerless gloves, and the band belt was supplanted with a thick white shimenawa.
Also, find out Streets of Rage 4 Cheat Codes PS4
Shiva is an apathetic man of not many words, who acclaims isolation and reflection in his extra energy. He is extremely quiet, gathered, and just battles for the right explanation. With proof from the additional items menu in Streets of Rage 4. Shiva loves creatures and will visually go against any type of creature misuse. He was once a Kempo instructor. Illuminating that he thinks often about individuals and can be very agreeable (on occasion), yet tragically every one of his previous teachers left to battle in the city and joined a criminal association that includes dishonest creature maltreatment, to say the least.
The Special abilities which Skate Hunter possesses are mentioned below:
1. Blitz Attacks
- Dashing Moon Kick: Street of Rage 3 Shiva’s default Blitz Attack. He goes quickly whip out a turning upward back kick in a round movement, with the going after foot inundated on fire because of the kick’s outrageous speed.
- Dark Dash: The other Blitz assault unlockable in the DLC for Streets of Rage 4, and elite to Streets of Rage 3 Shiva. He wraps himself in the shadows and runs through his rivals.
- Final Crash: Streets of Rage four Shiva’s default Blitz Attack. This is the place he turns he again at his enemy for a fraction of a second, accompanied by means of a speedy ducking twist, then tasks a prolonged leg upwards with its foot in flames (much like the flaming fist of Axel’s Grand Upper), hitting the goal with an uppercut-like kick. This assault can hit enemies that are already down on the ground and can be used to provoke air combos. Shiva can use Aerial Special Attacks after this move.
Read Related: How to Unlock Street of Rage 4 Secret Characters
2. Defensive Attacks
- Moon Kick: Streets of Rage 3 Shiva’s default Defensive Special Attack. He conveys an upward kick, with his foot wrapped on fire because of outrageous crude speed.
- Flaming Circular Kick: Streets of Rage 4 Shiva’s default Defensive Special Attack. Shiva goes quickly whips out a turning upward back kick in a roundabout movement, with the going after foot overwhelmed in purple blazes.
- Ki Strike: The other Defensive Special Attack unlockable in the DLC for Streets of Rage 4, and selective to Streets of Rage 3 Shiva. He will play out a speedy bounce and undertakings hammer the ground with his profound energy, thumping foes away.
3. Star Moves
- Asura Ranbu: The other Star Move unlockable in the DLC for Streets of Rage 4 and elite to Shiva Streets of rage 3. He’ll play out a scramble get, disappearing immediately and inexplicably and conveyance lightning-quick strikes on his adversaries. This move is roused by Akuma’s Shun Goku Satsu from the Street Fighter series.
- Spirit Dance: Streets of Rage 4 Shiva’s other Star Move, where he summons three shadowy clones. It will perform palm strikes over and again for a few moments. These strikes are exceptionally strong and will even thump down relentless foes (like Max in his manager structure).