The Dying Light 2 has given its players near-death experiences that have been enthralling for the players. Even when we’re not in a race against time to save our lives, we like hunting for Dying Light 2 safe codes.
You may make your trek across the world filled with the undead a bit easier if you unlock all the safes that you come across. To unlock these safes you’ll require the dying light 2 codes. However, only a few will provide you with the necessary salvage.
To unlock the safe in Dying Light 2, you’ll need to know what code to type in. This particular riddle is addressed in the section that follows. Keep along to find out how to get into safes and which codes have been uncovered.
Tricks to Unlock the Safes in Dying light 2
Dying Light 2 codes are constantly accessible in the game, so if you want to unlock that safe without cheating, seek around for pieces of paper or other hints where the code can be buried.
The safes in Dying Light 2 may be unlocked even if you don’t have the codes. It is a little secret for the readers to know. Be careful as Aiden is also trying to enter some codes, therefore you need to gently spin your controller’s left analog stick to keep up with him.
When you press one of the three digits in the code, the controller will vibrate slightly. Once all three numbers are written, then just reorder those numbers till you get the correct code.
For those of you who don’t want to go through all that trouble and work, we’ve compiled a list of Dying Light 2 safe codes for you below.
List of Dying Light 2 Codes to Unlock the Safes
The Dying Light 2 safe codes are floating around the internet, so you don’t have to go through the hassle of trying to figure them out on your own.
Any of the safe codes listed below should work if you’ve located the safe and are attempting to open it.
1. Bazaar tower safe code has the three-digit code 5-1-0
2. Bridge Camp, Downtown has the three-digit code 74-17-76
3. Church of St Thomas safe code has the three-digit code 4-4-4
4. Crocodile Flats safe code has the three-digit code 11-11-19
5. Dam Hideout Safe, West of Garrison has the three-digit code 9-6-6
6. Downtown bandit camp safe code has the three-digit code 3-1-3
7. Garrison Electrical Station Safe Code has the three-digit code 27-67-66
8. Horseshoe Water Tower has the three-digit code 14-9-12
9. House Safe, Quarry End has the three-digit code 27-67-66
10. Moonshine quest safe code has the three-digit code 14-9-2
11. Nightrunner’s Hideout safe code has the three-digit code 1-0-1
12. Office in New Dawn Park safe code has the three-digit code 10-28-64
13. Side Quest – Bookclub X has the three-digit code 21-12-55
14. St Joseph’s Medical has the three-digit code 9-7-3
15. The broadcast quest safe code has the three-digit code 3-1-4
16. The First Biomarker safe code has the three-digit code 9-7-3
17. Treasure Hunt safe code has the three-digit code 3-21-67
18. VNC Tower Safe, Garrison has the three-digit code 6-6-6
These are the Dying Light 2 safe codes that will help you to unlock any safe in the Dying light 2, without much hassle. This list will rescue you from putting in the extra effort in opening the safe. Happy Hunting!!!